Oceanis Yacht 54
Every detail of the Oceanis Yacht 54 has been meticulously examined to become one with the crew and the sea
- The two architects behind this free-flowing, wonderfully nimble 54-footer are Roberto Biscontini and Lorzenzo Argento, whose creation paves the way for a new generation of high-end cruisers that optimize cockpit and interior layouts without any sacrifices to performance, practicality, or comfort.
- The yacht carries the unmistakable DNA of the Oceanis range, a delicate balance of form and function that make her as pretty as she is capable, and as focused as she is versatile, equally ready for a fast ocean passage or a leisurely double-handed sunset cruise.
- With an emphasis on build quality, high-end materials, and the innovative vision that has always been a staple of the BENETEAU brand, the Oceanis Yacht 54 truly represents the pinnacle of the modern monohull cruising design.
Oceanis Yacht 62
The first in the range, the Oceanis Yacht 62 offers the key to a new art of having a wonderful time at sea together
- This new world designed by Beneteau stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani.
- New deck plan, new silhouette, new art of having a wonderful time at sea together, new sensations at the helm…
- The Oceanis Yacht 62 has a reassuring design that is balanced and manoeuvrable, with a chined hull, twin rudders and a perfectly centred sail plan.
First Yacht 53
Capitalizing on 40 years of expertise, the First Yacht 53 is the latest member of the First range, launched by BENETEAU in 1977
- With sights set on high-performance cruising and more, if you are keen on regattas, this “Luxury Performance” sailing yacht was designed for expert sailors and demanding owners.
- With a well-balanced hull and helm for unique sensations, easy-flow deck plan, modern marine interior with a décor of white lacquered bulkheads and moulded wood, the First Yacht 53 gets the renewal of the new generation of First sailing yachts truly underway!
- Moulded wood has made a comeback in the interior of the First Yacht 53. This noble material with polished finishes contrasts with a modern almost minimalist décor of lacquered white bulkheads with a teak sole. There are lots of fiddles and hand rails, as well as plenty of storage indoors, where three double cabins and two heads make up the accommodation.
Swift Trawler 35
A safe, comfortable, and ingenious boat designed for the high seas
- The many qualities and the size of the Swift Trawler 35 will tempt you to go on a long cruise.
- This boat has strong harmonious lines making you feel reassuringly safe, and this quality is repeated in the design and fit out choices.
- Built on a semi-planing hull developed through the expertise of Beneteau Power, the Swift Trawler 35 has a Cummins 425 hp engine, and together they procure pleasure underway and offer easy manoeuvring.
Swift Trawler 41
A generous passagemaker, the Swift Trawler 41 successfully renews the spirit and style of the trawler range
- Ample living space, comfortable and practical, this new innovative 40-foot powerboat, available and both Fly and Sedan versions, has an on-board capacity of up to 7 passengers. What an accomplishment!
- The Swift Trawler 41 has a fluid and balanced profile, emphasized by a slender flared out hull, which means she cuts perfectly through the sea.
- Her wheelhouse offers a strikingly generous glazed space, while the fore deck, with its large sun pad and a high protective pulpit make this long-distance cruiser even more distinctive.
Grand Trawler 62
Embark on an extraordinary journey!
- The Grand trawler 62 is the result of BENETEAU’s collaboration with Massimo Gino (Nauta Design) and Amedeo Migali (MICAD) and capitalize on the highly successful Swift Trawler range of practical, spacious boats, with a considerable cruising range, and put Groupe Beneteau’s experience in producing luxury boats to good use.
- The Grand Trawler 62 have a distinctive displacement hull, developed by MICAD with the aim of improving their cruising range and efficiency, making it easier for owners to cast off on long-distance cruises.
- The interior spaces are spacious and well appointed. The galley can be completely enclosed. The VIP guest cabin in the bow has a considerable amount of headroom, so that you feel like you are in a hotel suite.
Can’t find my favorite model?
If the model you are looking for is not yet available, contact a dealer to install the Retrofit Package on it and enjoy a SEANAPPS equipped boat.